Sunday, July 22, 2012

37 Weeks

This week I am technically "full term".  Which I think basically means that if I went into labor they wouldn't try to stop it! :)  He is still growing, and moving a lot.  This heat is so intense (about 105 every day), and it makes me so thankful that I don't have to work.  I'm feeling great, other than bathroom breaks every 10 seconds, and not being able to get comfortable easily at night, but it will all be worth it!

We have our 3rd and final childbirth class this week and last week I took the breastfeeding class the hospital offers.  We have most of the nursery furniture, and I'm in the process of washing and organizing his newborn and 0-3 months clothes.  

The rest of the house is coming along, pictures are being hung and there are fewer boxes in the garage (but still a lot to do!)
7-21-12

1 comment:

  1. These last few weeks will fly by! BTW....You look super cute pregnant.

    ReplyDelete