Sunday, July 8, 2012

35 Weeks

35 weeks down, 5 to go!  I cannot believe we'll have a baby in a little over a month!!  This week he is the weight of a honeydew melon, about 5 1/4 pounds.  He still has the hiccups a lot, and is moving frequently.  Zach and I can see him moving in my belly!

This week we go to our first childbirth class at  the hospital on Fort Riley, where I'll deliver.  There are 3 two hour sessions over 3 weeks we will attend.  First we'll take the tour of Labor and Delivery, and hopefully during one of the sessions they'll tell us about options for pain (very important)!
7-7-12

The house is coming along.  We are selling a lot, bringing tons to Goodwill, and trying to find places for everything.  Moving is much harder when you have to take so many breaks so your feet don't swell!  This weekend the baby's bed was put up.  

I am really looking forward to my next shower, hosted by a friend of my mother-in-law, this weekend!  This baby is already so loved!

Here are some pictures of our maternity photo session.  We wanted to document the baby bump!








No comments:

Post a Comment