Thursday, July 19, 2012

36 Weeks

I can't believe there are just a few weeks left!  I've been feeling well, tired, but I get to rest whenever I want!  We start going to the doctor weekly now, until the birth.  Our childbirth class is going well, it's good to know a little about the hospital and place where we'll deliver.
7-14-12
This picture was taken before my baby shower.  Zach's mom's friend hosted a beautiful shower for us!  Everyone was so generous as they showered us with love and gifts!  The nursery is still a work in progress, but we hope to have it finished by next weekend.  Our house is also coming along, most of the boxes are unpacked, but we are still deciding where to hang pictures, etc.


My aunts from Hutchinson!

Mamas

The grandmas and the hostess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment