Tuesday, May 8, 2012

26 Weeks

26 weeks!  And we will be home before the 27th week!  I've still been feeling good, lots of movement, heartburn, and a little swelling in the feet if I don't sit down for a while.  That will be easier now that I'm not working!  Friday was my last day.  I was sad to leave my kids and my place of employment for the past 4 years, but we are so ready!

We fly out on Thursday and will be in KS Friday afternoon.  We're excited to see family, check into Fort Riley, and get to the house hunting.  We're looking at buying a house, so we're ready to get started.  In the meantime, we'll be staying at Zach's dads house (they have a pool!!!! :) )

We've also got a lot already planned for the summer- housewarming parties, family visits, wedding receptions, showers, and more!  We can't wait to see everyone.

5-5-12: 26 Weeks

I forgot to get a picture with the shower hostess last week!

Our German friends/family in Frankfurt, Tanja and Klaus (Klaus is my uncle Rainer's cousin).  We'll miss you!

My Wetzel friends at our going away dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment