Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a BOY!!!!!!

 We had our anatomy scan ultrasound today, and she saw boy parts!  Bring on the blue!
Feet

Face 
Profile

Before I left for my appointment, I had my kids guess...boy or girl?  One of my smarties said "Mrs. Greenlee, if you have a big belly, it's a girl, if you have a smaller belly, it's a boy."  When I asked him which one I had, he looked at me like it was obvious, and said "Well, a girl!"  So MOST of the kids followed what he said. :)  They were so excited this morning to find out either way!

The guesses from my kids!


4 comments:

  1. BLUE IT IS!! How EXCITING TO SEE this special little child. God has richly blessed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a boy! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy because it will be over before you know it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! How exciting!! Congrats! Our little guys will be so close in age :) Can't wait for you to be back in KS! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete